Saturday 4 July 2015

Understanding this new world...

When i first was told of and became aware of this new world i was entering..
it wasn't just.... Hey Girl, here's your uniform and gifts.. Off you go..
I literally had to go to University..Universal University that is.

     LYNDA..ok just heard my name called out aloud,im here on my own,no-one else here..just me
Ok A-Team what's happening here?
Just spirit beings other than us calling to you saying..Hey There,need a hand..just ask and i will
guide you...
Cool! Who are they? So off to a six week course i was directed to so i could understand more of this
new world i was entering,sensing and hearing...spirit guides of past connecting to guide us,knowings within begining to arise,sensing vibrations to the unseen..reincarnation into this world from another time..so i began to understand in what was unseen in my new world but also in my real world.
Believe me it was pretty scary but exciting at the same time for me to enter this world..
HELLO.. one mintue i'm crusing along and the next minute its HELLO Spirit World Here!
But the coolest thing is now i wouldn't want my life any other way...i remember i was feeling like something was missing,siitting in my living room crying because one of my passions has always been to met with the Native American people whom i have always felt an infinitely with and without knowing why..i felt this longing inside to complete this passion of mine..then i sensed him through spirit world and smelt the smell of tabocco which is sacred to some Native culturals and without hesitation i was googling,booking,taking out a loan and on my my to South Dakota in 6 months time to one of the most amazing trips and completion of my passion..as you can see..His name is Grey Feather and my spirit father from a past life..Who needs a street map.when you have a Universal Spirit Guide map in your hands!..This is why i love my new world.  Next the A-Team decided ok lets guide her to a little more understanding of who we are..so hense of to Angel Magic diploma school on line i went..and i must say its the first time i have gone  to University
and passed with flying colours!!  So if you hear your named called out aloud,its ok its time,and if you sense that spirit being its ok,just ask...then next it was of to Mediumship school only this time it was different..it was more personal for me..so if you can wait for a few moments..universe moments that is 
i will return with more of my understandng of this beautiful new world and possibly yours..
Love LJ    
Ps..the uniform was kinda cool,wings,halo and a wrap-around toga..in white of course!! Love Lj




No comments:

Post a Comment